Working out is a natural way to fight depression.
According to 1-800-Therapist “Monitoring the results of women without depression in 1996, almost 50,000 women input their experience, with over 6,000 of them clinically-diagnosed depressed within the following ten years. The women were asked to report specific lifestyle, exercise, and television-viewing habits, with a data tableorganized in five-columns dependent on minutes/day of physical activity to demonstrate results.” Read the whole article here.
Try Tai Chi
Like yoga, the slow, gentle movements oftai chi are another Eastern tradition that might help you break free from depression or major depressive disorder. In a study of 14 older Chinese patients with depression, those who took tai chi over a three-month period showed a significant improvement in their depression symptoms. The researchers theorized that the social aspects of tai chi, which is done in group settings, may have also played a role in its effectiveness.
Read more here:
Physically Train to Aid the Brain
Brain Training Basics
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Pomegranate Drizzle
According to dailyRx, tomoatoes are an amazing superfood that battles Pancreatic Cancer!
Here’s a great recipe for your cancer fighting superfood!
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses*
- 2 pounds mixed heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/4 in. thick
- Sea salt, such as Maldon*, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- Whisk together oil and molasses. Arrange tomatoes on a platter. Drizzle with oil-molasses dressing. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and scatter oregano on top.
- *Find pomegranate molasses and Maldon sea salt at well-stocked grocery stores and gourmet shops.
Learn more about Pancreatic Cancer in the 1-800-Oncologist Condition Center.
Find More Recipes here.
We’re here to keep you healthy!
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.